Top 6 Posts of 2016
| Dec 29, 2016
2016 was a great year for many in real estate. We are always curious what content we are creating or sharing that resonates with Realtors® and consumers.
Here are the blog posts wtih the most visits in 2016 on www.iowarealtors.com
- 4 Tips to Determine How Much Mortgage you Can Afford
Special Note: this article had several thousand more page views than #2. Consumers are finding this article by searching about mortgages and affordability. HINT, HINT: Realtors, this is the type of article you should be sharing on your social channels and your website and blog.
- What is a Bedroom?
- To Disclose or Not to Disclose? Required Real Estate Disclosures: The History and the Basics
- Fence Feuds - A Two-sided Story
- 10 Ways to Up your Social Media Game and Stay Out of Trouble
- Trouble with Trees: Growing Pains!
Many of these articles are related to legal issues that can arise in real estate. To keep up on all the latest posts you can bookmark this page: http://iowarealtors.com/posts/ or find the posts in the lower left corner of our website.