Welcome to the Advisory Resource Center! This page is intended to help you get connected with an experienced colleague who can help you improve your real estate skills.
We've established a volunteer network for interested agents and brokers:
- Activities and discussions are self-directed and confidential
- You set your own curriculum
Advisors from across the state of Iowa (and outside of your market) are available to assist you in the following areas:
- Land and Farm
- New Construction
- New Developments
- Starting an Office
- Becoming a Broker
- Property Management
- Trust Accounts
- Getting involved with the IAR
- Getting involved with the NAR
- Iowa License Law and Ethics
- Recreation Properties
- Short Sales and Credit Concerns
- 1031 Exchanges
Please click an advisor name below to read the advisor's profile and contact the advisor for more information about this program.
For more information on the Advisory Resource Center, please contact Paul McLaughlin.