Important: The first time you use Form Simplicity you must register a password. This process helps to protect you and ensures that only you can access your forms and transactions.
Follow the instructions below to register your password (you can also print these instructions):
- Go to IowaRealtors.FormSimplicity.com and watch the 5-minute introduction video.
- Check if you have the correct system requirements:
- PC (Windows) users must have the latest version of Adobe Reader X and the latest version of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. An XP, Vista or Windows 7 operating system is also
- Mac users must have the latest version of Adobe Reader X installed and may only use Safari 4.
- If you have questions on the system requirements, please call the Form Simplicity Tech Helpline at 877-808-6504.
- On the log in page, click on the "Forgot/Register Password" link.
- Enter your last name and click "Search".
- Verify that the system has correctly identified your record.
- Click on "Select".
- Check your email inbox for a link from Form Simplicity.
- Click on the link in the email to set up your security questions and password.
- After logging in to Form Simplicity, go to the Help Page and either watch the Form Simplicity training video or register for a complimentary, live webinar training class.
- Call the Form Simplicity Tech Helpline for any questions about Form Simplicity.